On rendering of downloading services of TikTok audio track and video without watermarks
The current document (hereinafter referred to as the “Offer”) is an official offer of the https://downloader.bot website (hereinafter referred to as the “Contractor”) addressed to the public and is the equivalent of a verbal agreement.
Updated at: 16 April, 2022
1. Terms and DefinitionsPublic offer (hereinafter referred to as the "Offer") is a public offer of the Contractor addressed to the public to make an agreement with the Contractor on granting access to publicity materials and the Web content remotely under the terms contained in this Offer.
1.2. Offer Acceptance is full and unconditional Offer acceptance by the User performing the actions specified in this Offer that makes an Agreement between the Contractor and the User.
1.3. Website is a web resource designed to provide the User with access to the Web content and is available on the Internet at: https://downloader.bot (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”)
2. General2.1. The agreement is made and entered in via the Offer Acceptance by the User (hereinafter referred to as the “User”) is governed by the civil law regulations on the adhesion contract (Article 428 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation) - since the Contractor determined its terms in this Offer and they can be accepted by any person only by joining the proposed Agreement in generally without any exceptions and restrictions. The person who has entered into the Agreement with the Contractor is hereinafter referred to as the User. The Contractor and the User are collectively referred to as the Parties.
2.2 If you do not agree with any of the clauses of the Offer, you are invited to refuse the Services provided by the Contractor.
3. Scope of the Agreement3.1. The scope of this Offer is the remaking by the Contractor of the original video containing watermarks provided by the User into a video without watermarks, separation of the audio track of the video provided by the User for further downloading.
3.2. The website is intended only for personal usage by the Customer as the End-User Software.
The usage of remade videos for commercial purposes is not permitted.
4. Rights and Obligations of the Parties.4.1. The Contractor has the right to:
4.1.1. Refuse to provide access to the website with no explanation.
4.1.2. Post links to other websites and third-party materials.
4.1.3. Not to reply to messages with no explanation.
4.2. The Contractor is obliged to:
4.2.1. Observe and not to violate the provisions of the Offer.
4.3. The User is obliged to:
4.3.1. Comply with the terms and conditions of this Offer.
4.3.2. Use this website solely for the purposes established by Clauses 3.1 and 3.2 of this Offer.
4.3.3. Use the website for its intended purpose without violation of the copyright and legislation of the country involving.
4.3.4. Observe the existing statutory regulations and standards of the international law, be fully responsible for the actions related to the usage of the website.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties5.1. The User understands and agrees that he/she uses the web services at his/her risk and at the User’s discretion and that the services are provided by the Contractor "as is". The Website does not provide any explicit or implied warranties, endorsements or representations regarding the operation of the website, information, content, materials or products. This list includes but is not limited to implied warranties regarding marketability or suitability for a specific purpose, warranties against infringement of the third-party rights, and a guarantee that access and possibility to use the services of the website will be uninterrupted or free from errors, or that defects will be corrected.
6. Limitation of Liability6.1. The User acknowledges and accepts that the Contractor does not bear any responsibility for direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or typical damage.
6.2. Therefore, the User acknowledges and accepts that he/she is responsible for:
• Usage of the Website for other purposes.
• Committing actions that damaged the website.
• Violation of the laws of the country involving.
• Copyright infringement.
6.3. The damage includes but is not limited to the damage specified in this Offer.
7. Confidentiality and data security7.1. The User's personal data are processed in accordance with the Federal Law "On Personal Data" No. 152-FZ.
7.2. The User by providing his/her personal data to the Contractor agrees to their processing.
7.3. The personal data processing means any action (operation) or series of steps (operations) performed using automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), extraction, use, transfer (including transfer to third parties, not excluding cross-border transfer, if the need arose during fulfilling obligations), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
8. Jurisdiction8.1. The User expressly agrees that the exclusive competent judicial authority of the country, state/region, province or territorial district that considers any disputes because of hereof, is determined solely by the Contractor.
9. Severability of the Agreement; Interpretation:9.1. If any condition of this Offer will be deemed invalid, illegal or otherwise unenforceable for any reason, this condition will be ejected from this Offer, and the rest of this Offer will remain in force. When it is used in this Offer, the term "including" must always be accompanied by the words "without limitation".
10. Compensation:10.1. The User agrees to cover damages, protect and defend Contractor against all losses, expenses, costs and damage, including court fees because of usage or contact on the Website, use or loss of use the Website or services received by the User on the website made by another person if the User violates any conditions of this Offer, any rights of third parties, or any applicable laws, rules and standards. You agree to cooperate reasonably to defend against any claim. The Contractor reserves the right to assume exclusive defense and control over the solution of any issue related to compensation by the User for damage, when this occurs, the User must, in any case, recompense us court fees, and extra expenses to recover damages concerned any losses, claims, harms and liabilities incurred by us. The User should not resolve any issue without prior written consent of the Contractor..
11. Force Majeure Circumstances11.1. The Contractor is not responsible for delays in performance or default on obligations under the Offer, if delays or default have occurred due to force majeure circumstances.
11.2. The Parties will not be liable for any damages, including losses, as well as costs concerned complaints or claims of third parties that may arise because of force majeure circumstances.
12. Amendments to the Terms and Conditions and General Terms of Rendering of Service12.1. The Contractor reserves the right to amend to this Offer at any time and at its discretion without any notification. Amendments to the Offer is effective as of the time of they are posted, and your continued use of the website implies acceptance of these amendments.
13. Validity period13.1. This Offer is effective as of the time of it is posted on the website. Upon the commission of the accept by the User, the User is considered familiar with and accepting all the conditions hereof.
13.2. The validity period of the Offer is not limited, unless otherwise set forth on the website.